Michael Scott’s Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer memorial shirt

If this were Russia, yeah sure. Everyone would Michael Scott’s Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer memorial shirt the block, and once you sat on her lap and she’d ask you what you wanted, you would say probably ‘freedom,’ at which point would arrest you and send you to Siberia. It’s a good thing Russia doesn’t exist anymore. This kinda makes me wanna watch the show you’re always talking about.  These would barely classify as my all time favorite Michael moments. However, these are all classics. So enjoy this little Michael Scott mid day pick me up. Sometimes i sing in the shower, or give too much to charity, maybe hit meredith with my car so sue me no don’t sue me that’s the opposite of what I want. When he proposed to holly, his good bye to everyone, when they sang him his good bye song, those are some of my favorite moments.
Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer memorial V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Michael Scott’s Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer memorial shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến